CLOSED EASTER WEEKEND CLOSURE
We will be closed Friday April 19 – Monday April 22, 2019
BRING A FRIEND WEEK – Wed. Apr. 24 – Tues. Apr. 30
- Each member currently attending regular classes may invite ONE friend to join their class during this week. Members must RSVP by email to the office and insure that the friend fills out an event waiver prior to participating.
PRE-SUMMER SESSION STARTING IN MAY!
Sign up for our 7 week gymnastics program starting in May. It’s a great way to get a feel of our program before summer arrives.
BOUNCEFIT PROGRAM (found under Gymnastics Tab)
- Fun and fitness for those age 8yrs+. Participants will learn the proper technique of trampoline skills, within a safe environment. They use various types of ‘bounce equipment’ (trampoline, fast track, rod floor), under the direction of our NCCP trained staff. Start in May 2019!
- Early Bird Registration is open for SUMMER CAMP & ACRO TUMBLING WORKSHOPS. Take advantage of discounted prices until May 31, 2019
NEW DAYTIME PARENT & TOT OPEN CLASSES
- PARENT & TOT OPEN CLASSES is a flexible pay as you go program which allow you to choose your commitment within the classes offered in a session. Our aim is to help parents introduce physical activity in a mildly structured environment to their babies and toddlers; while also encouraging the development of social interaction, coordination, strength and cooperation amongst peers. Children ages 8 months to 3yrs old will be able to participate. TUESDAYS: 10:15a.m. – 11:00a.m Please contact us for additional information.
- Try our all new 30 Minute Fit for adults of all ages. This is a pay-as-you-go, work-at-your-own-pace fitness class. Sundays 11:30am – 12:00pm in our new private tumbling gym.
- For those that need a little more of a challenge our traditional adult classes are also available on Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 8pm – 9pm.