VICTORIA DAY WEEKEND CLOSURE
We will be closed Saturday May 18 – Monday May 20, 2019
PRE-SUMMER SESSION STARTING IN MAY!
Sign up for our 7 week gymnastics program starting in May. It’s a great way to get a feel of our program before summer arrives.
BOUNCEFIT PROGRAM (found under Gymnastics Tab)
- Fun and fitness for those age 8yrs+. Participants will learn the proper technique of trampoline skills, within a safe environment. They use various types of ‘bounce equipment’ (trampoline, fast track, rod floor), under the direction of our NCCP trained staff. Start in May 2019!
- Early Bird Registration is open for SUMMER CAMP & ACRO TUMBLING WORKSHOPS. Take advantage of discounted prices until May 31, 2019
NEW DAYTIME PARENT & TOT OPEN CLASSES
- PARENT & TOT OPEN CLASSES is a flexible pay as you go program which allow you to choose your commitment within the classes offered in a session. Our aim is to help parents introduce physical activity in a mildly structured environment to their babies and toddlers; while also encouraging the development of social interaction, coordination, strength and cooperation amongst peers. Children ages 8 months to 3yrs old will be able to participate. TUESDAYS: 10:15a.m. – 11:00a.m Please contact us for additional information.
- Try our all new 30 Minute Fit for adults of all ages. This is a pay-as-you-go, work-at-your-own-pace fitness class. Sundays 11:30am – 12:00pm in our new private tumbling gym.
- For those that need a little more of a challenge our traditional adult classes are also available on Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 8pm – 9pm.