. WEATHER WATCH WEDNESDAY FEB. 20, 2019
WE ARE CURRENTLY OPEN! WE WILL CONTINUE TO WATCH THE WEATHER. PLEASE CALL AHEAD IF THE CONDITIONS WORSEN.
- Session 2 began on Feb. 2, 2019. Give us a call to find out what programs we still have for you. Registration is ongoing.
- Registration is open for MARCH BREAK CAMP & ACRO TUMBLING WORKSHOPS (March 11- 15) full & half day programs available.
NEW DAYTIME PARENT & TOT OPEN CLASSES
(next session starts Jan. 8, 2018)
- PARENT & TOT OPEN CLASSES is a flexible pay as you go program which allow you to choose your commitment within the classes offered in a session. Our aim is to help parents introduce physical activity in a mildly structured environment to their babies and toddlers; while also encouraging the development of social interaction, coordination, strength and cooperation amongst peers. Children ages 8 months to 3yrs old will be able to participate. TUESDAYS: 10:15a.m. – 11:00a.m Please contact us for additional information.
- Try our all new 30 Minute Fit for adults of all ages. This is a pay-as-you-go, work-at-your-own-pace fitness class. Sundays 11:30am – 12:00pm in our new private tumbling gym.
- For those that need a little more of a challenge our traditional adult classes are also available on Thursday evenings from 8pm – 9pm.